WHEN and WHERE is the DC Carnival Experience happening?
The DC Carnival Experience series of events for 2019 :: DESTINATION DC begins July 3rd through June 7th.
- How can I be a Sponsor?
If you would like to explore sponsorship possibilities please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , Subject: Sponsorship or via phone at 240-855-2094
- Can I volunteer?
Please contact us at email@example.com , Subject: Volunteering should you wish to volunteer.
- Are there any vending /sampling opportunities at events?
Yes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , Subject: Vending/Sampling or via phone at 240-855-2094.
How and where can I purchase tickets?
- What do I get with a Gen. Adm. Ticket?
General Admission tickets offer you entry to our event only, access to some product sampling and event promotional giveaways.
- What do I get with a VIP OR All-inclusive ticket?
VIP tickets offer you preferred/speedy access into our events, access to ALL product sampling and event giveaways, and access to VIP guest areas of the event(s).
All-Inclusive tickets offers access to ALL product sampling and event giveaways, access to VIP guest areas of the event(s), and complimentary food and premium drinks at the event.
- Can I purchase tickets at door?
All tickets are available for purchase at the door for all events except All-Inclusive tickets.
ALL All-Inclusive tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Do you offer group rates on tickets?
Group rates on tickets are offered on General Admission tickets ONLY from quantities of 25 tickets and more.
What do I present upon entry to DC Carnival Experience Events?
You will need to present a photo I.D. along with your online ticket purchase. You may present your purchase on your mobile phone or via paper print out. Once your attendance and ticket have been confirmed at the event entry gate your ticket will no longer be valid.
- What the minimum age for party-goers?
21 years of age
- Can I make changes to my ticket purchase(s) or reservation(s)?
Should you need to make a change to your ticket purchase please contact our committee members at email@example.com Subject: Ticket Change Request
How do I meet other DC Carnival Party-goers prior the Carnival Weekend?
Please feel free to visit our DC Carnival Experience Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages to interact with other DC Carnival Experience enthusiasts.
- Where can I view photos and videos of past and upcoming events?
Photos and videos of past events can be viewed in our Gallery page of www.dccarnival.com, on our Facebook at DC Carnival Experience, and on Instagram at @dccarnival.
Past albums can also be viewed on Trinijunglejuice.com and at We Love KidMix Photography on Facebook.
- What accommodations are close to the DC Carnival events?
There are lots of premium hotels and affordable accommodations within the DMV area.
Marriott.com, Hilton.com, Hyatt.com
- What is the best way to get to the DC Carnival Events?
All of our events are close to and accessible by Metro train. However we suggest that you carpool, Uber, Lyft or use DC Cabs.
DC Carnival Events Disclaimer
- Any and all invitations, reservations or tickets that bears the DC Carnival Experience official stamped logo cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and are valid for only the specified event and date in 2018.
- Any and all invitations, reservations or tickets are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Reproduction of any and all invitations, reservations or tickets is not permitted.
- Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale of any and all invitations, reservations or tickets is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of all events hosted by DC Carnival Experience, the hosting venue(s) and applicable laws.
- Invitations, reservations or ticket holders assume all risk of personal injury incidental to any and all events hosted by DC Carnival experience, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the event.
- Invitations, reservations or ticket holders bear all risks of inclement weather.
- Any and all invitations, reservations or tickets purchases are final; absolutely no refunds or exchanges.
I have a question that was not answered here, what do I do?
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org